Under the direct supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation Services, assist in the productive operation of a physical therapy practice. Maintains the physical therapy area and prep therapy sessions, aiding in the transport of residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares physical therapy room for residents by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Transport and prepare residents for physical therapy sessions
- Prepares residents for physical therapy by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting resident
- Assist residents safely onto exercise equipment using ceiling lift
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Sterilizes physical therapy equipment before and after sessions
- Positioning equipment for therapist access and positioning resident on equipment
- Monitor residents during physical therapy sessions and document
- Completing necessary paperwork
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Pennsylvania Nursing Assistant Certification
- If not a Certified Nursing Assistant, must become a Certified NA as a condition of employment
- Previously, worked in a long term setting preferred
The Margaret E. Moul Home is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disabled veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.